Monday, April 27, 2009

Mall Cop

Last Saturday went to watch Coming Soon with my babe
after few mins, babe told me that v watch it b4
but i dunno i watch it b4,because last time i dint concentrated watch it
i thought the movie was very ghastly
untill movie ended,waste money to watch it,just a little bit frighten only
haiz~ disappointed

the next movie i want to watch is Mall Cop
i dunno what kind of movie is that
i dint check for it but i wan to watch it
it seem nice n funny
any comment for tis movie?

pls forgive me yea..bcoz of my broken english

6 comments:

  1. mana ada broken la ur eng.
    hey..put more ur pic at ur blog
    u so lenglui

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put me n u geh pic here la..
    good idea hor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    dun play u know
    at plkn the look sibeh x blh tgk
    i tel u dun ah
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..know scare liao a...
    next time dun offend me wo..
    if not,haha...hiak~ hiak~

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha..nvm lar...my english aso broken..waahaha

    ReplyDelete