Monday, June 1, 2009

sad

sad sad sad~
others than sad still sad
wat can i do ??
just wait for the answer
today i dint eat my lunch
hmm~dun hav tat mood to eat d
sad~
my dinner ??
lazy go out eat
so i prefer cook myself
yea~tat's right,i cooked myself
1st time i cook rice,luckily still can eat
who's the lucky person tat eat the food i cooked??
it's my roommate n best friend,pei c
yea,u r so lucky
pei c just back,she said that the egg so nice le,coz round shape 1,not all ppl also can le,some ppl oval 1,someppl dunno become wat shape d..
i proud for myself..hoho~
no ppl believe that i can cook
my friends all said wan call 999,wan call bomba,later boom de kitchen
pei c lagi lah,yesday i told her today i wan to cook
she got shocked n she said tml whole pv3 block C will burn,v no place to stay d
adui~sakit hati betul..i know la,u all just joking oni..
nvm~finally i did it..
bao bei~i miss u so much..
can u see tis?? i dun think so...
u r busying for work
haiz~
i miss u
i love u

6 comments:

  1. dun worry....
    i know u pro in egg de..
    last time u got told me b4 that u like to fried egg till round round de....
    so u sure got do it b4 alot of time..
    but other than that..i oso will run lar..
    if i cook..u oso better run lar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,apa hal
    make u so sad??
    siapa bully u?
    imporsible ma
    only u wil bully ppl

    my coco a
    i join dono what dance de
    no doubt lo
    only tat time i can catch up my time,
    others time i got class de

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduh..
    u sure very suffer cz cznt see ur bao bei..
    pity u la..
    gayao a!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss N~
    i wan to kill u d..
    say me like tat..
    pei c say delicious le..
    haha..u dun jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yunz~
    wat only i will bully ppl ??
    geramji~

    comtempory dance is it ??
    haha...tat dance very sien de leh..
    u dun regret wo..
    u go youtube see tat dance how de la..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. iiky~
    yea,suffer suffer very suffer..
    u also must ga yao o..^^

    ReplyDelete