Monday, May 25, 2009

concert

yesterday i dint back MU..
coz i found tat i had no class on today..
suddenly my brother's gf told me that she will go watch Y2J concert...
she called Eason for extra ticket..

1st singer is Y2J...
ok la..not that power..

2nd singer is Kelly..
shakalaka baby,yea,quite boring,can make me fall as sleep..

3rd singer is Alicia..
unfortunately,it's super duper boring...

4th singer is Blur J纪佳松...
super handsome...nice song..but don't know how to sing..

5th singer is 魏如韵( don't know how to write her name )
same as Kelly,boring~

6th singer is ah bin...
many ppl yell for him,Malaysian mah..he's quite ok,song nice..

7th singer is 梁文音...
pretty~

8th singer,the last group,big mouth...they all keep just like a monkey,so the pic is quite blur..
Aisa is not that sexy compare to last time..

3 comments:

  1. en..give me a sms when u c my message..
    i wanan discuss something with u neh~
    0166817805.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want see my 纪佳松!!!!
    jie no bring me go !!! TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know muimui like ji jia song also..
    haha..u dint tell jie..ur fault..haha..

    ReplyDelete