Saturday, May 9, 2009

tired tired tired

today went out wif my babe
he said i looked different ppl d haha..
coz open braces d mah..

then i start intro myself..haha
v went to chicken rice shop for breakfast

chicken rice shop is my babe favourite everytime also chicken rice shop de..haha..
babe almost be chicken d..xP
after that,v go for movie..
Mall Cop
..
yeah~ yeah~
finally i watched it it's was so funny..
Paul Blart
was so cute..

finished the movie,both of us go 7th floor to have a sit n waiting for nicole

wanna seperate d ,both of us sad...

after 15 mins,nicole reached d..

so i has to bye bye wif my babe le...

1st,go atm take money..
then me n nicole go find the shirt that i saw just now
then i tried d,yes,i bought it,i like it..

hmm~i think i saw sinky at ts,is it??
after few hours, my leg pain like hell,coz i wore high heel..
reali canot tahan d,then bought a shoe... si beh ugly~
after that,i went low yat find chou chou,dint saw dou her tim..
suen le,went sw gai gai n had our dinner at gasoline... behind got ghost
chou chou told me that she at 2nd floor..
after finished my dinner,i went low yat find chou chou again..

shadow also canot see,walk jor many round also can't see dou her...give up..

after that walked back to ts n find the hair shop..
shit~closed jor..suen le...went home...
inside the train,i bully nicole,just like that day i bully my babe...

nicole gek sei,keep wanna beat me..xP

today damn tired
my finger injured

my leg pain

n i'm flu-ing

12 comments:

  1. 呵呵~
    真巧阿~
    我去那里买吉他
    我想我有遇到你宝贝
    可是我没看清楚
    因为没戴眼镜
    呵呵^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我觉得CHICKEN RICE SHOP的东西
    很油~只吃过一次就不吃了~=="

    那个鬼的样子让我很心寒...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 小雨
    你有遇到我的宝贝哦。。
    可是你4点半去ts不是吗?
    那时他已经不在了。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. meiws
    其实还好啦,不会很油咧。。
    你也是在时代吃的吗??

    那个鬼我没有发觉到的,我朋友之后告诉我的。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyoo
    pegi bukit bintang sana pun x mau tell me
    so bad lo u
    haha
    itu chou chou always disapear at lawyat de ma
    dono she work at there
    or
    wet at there
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...ppl go pak toh le..u wan to follow a??
    haha...
    yea la,go find her 2 times also canot see her shadow le..
    let her play jor..sad~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 你很白勒
    or you edit de photo ?
    wahaha !! cute cute ~~
    take k worrr babe

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我没有那么白的啦。。
    照片加白的啦。。
    要不然会黑到看不到我哦。。
    哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha!! i saw ur pic gt 3 human ><
    wah..wore high heel..hang gai gai a...dam pain ><
    how high ???

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2nd pic izit ??haha..
    3 inch high lo..pain~
    u so bad,dun wan help me massage..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...yea yea...ur best fren bhind u when u take pic..haha!! wah so high..sure pain..mus ask ur babe help u la...me massage need pay money d o..

    ReplyDelete
  12. that 1 is ur bf leh...
    wah~inside ur body got my blood geh leh..
    u wan like tat kira money meh??
    later i go tell ur mum...

    ReplyDelete