Thursday, May 7, 2009

goodbye my love

yesterday night went connaught pasar malam
with my brother,his gf,tiffany n eunice
1 year dint went there already
tiffany keep thinking of wan to buy clothes
eunice keep thinking of food
and me ?
clothes
at there saw fake jj,mr.sunishi n 徐子珊 them

finally i bought a shirt
tiffany n eunice bought many things
my bro n his gf dint buy anything
coz there dint walk also
straight go
mcd sweet sweet
sumore my bro's belt broke
the pant is quite longgar
so my bro canot walk d

yesterday quite sad
have argument with my babe
felt like wanna cry in pasar malam
after that settle


ok~this is not the point


the main point is

goodbye my love
YOU and me together about 1 year n 4 months
and today
YOU leave me far far away


终于等到这一天了


yesterday i took off my braces
i'm not 牙套妹anymore
so happy wa
haha



pls dont vomit yea


in process




after~



tah dah~









5 comments:

  1. walao eh..de last pic is wat lai geh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. my teeth geh model la
    haha..vomit d a?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sux sux sux
    now baru read this article
    disgusting
    vomit-ing
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...finally take ouy ur braces le.... leng leng liao lor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yun a yun
    vomit-ing a
    y at camp that time dint see u vomit de?
    now oni vomit..haha..izit too late huh?
    haha...

    anne
    haha..no leng leng la.
    same like last time la..

    ReplyDelete