Saturday, July 18, 2009

bla bla bla




today afternoon,i went to ioi mall alone,just for my formal cloth
i asked many ppl to accompany me,but all not free..boring~
it's ok,i shop alone...
almost all the shop also dun hav the formal cloth i want
so i decide to go to SUB..
hoho~ nice~ straight away saw a nice skirt d...
some1 come served me..
i keep said take tis take tis take tis
satisfied man~
at the end~ i bought it
rm250
luckily my mum dint follow,if not she will kill me
xixi~
after tat went to my grandfather house to fetch my mum back
then prepared go Bon O Dori

me n cute nicole


me n leng lui anne



VAN




saw many friends there
i meet Anne n Nicole at there
Nicole wore Kimono
but she felt sad tat no ppl take pic with her
suddenly my brother called me
ask me wan go barcelona o not
hmm~ keep thinking
after few mins,James call me,asked the same question with my brother
hmm~ i reject d
then i decide go home study n not go to barcelona
guai le~

4 comments:

  1. haiyo...so guai de...
    vry hard to reject to go clubbing de....
    U vry sexy wor...on that day..
    hey..my guys fren saw ur bon odori pic in my hp...
    straight away say ur fren so pretty...
    same as Neko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea la...hard to reject..
    where got sexy nah,all also cover de..haha..
    thanks ur friend yea..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 日本鬼节你有去哦~!
    我没有去到~
    我朋友都不会去~= ="

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哦。。。在我家附近而已啦。。
    很容易去而已

    ReplyDelete