Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wat did i get ?

studied 4 hours for IA
what did i get ???
hmmp~ dunno
damn confusing me
income statement
balance sheet
trial balance
debit
credit
journal
ledger
accrued wat cha thing
x tau la cikgu
what the hell~
confusing me ~
tml sure will forgot all the things i studied

just now went to balcony
think think think~
think about wat ?? anything la
just wan to cry oni
finally~ succeed~ i cried
finish cried d,back to my room
and then cried again
threaten jiejie,coz she was sleeping tat time
she woke up and ask me wat happen
i dint layan her,cried till too geng d
finish cried d,i'm ok d
joy joy~

next week next week next week
wtf~
3 test on next week
monday tuesday n wednesday
1 day 1 test
being mental problem soon

house electric bill rm240++
omg~ 1 person rm25++
havent add water bill
u know tat i has to pay myself ???
i dint ask for my parent to pay tis,i pay myself
sumore still got streamyx
gosh!!! i cant support la wei
jimat sikit la bang

2 comments:

  1. ahem..
    y de electric bill so exp wan?
    24hours on air cond ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my house dun hav aircon de ..
    is 24 hours on computer
    my housemate dl things in the midnight
    so the laptop 24 hours on 1

    ReplyDelete