Friday, July 24, 2009

erm

dunno how to describe my mood
today ponteng ah po de lecturer class
went to uncle de lecturer class studied
studied b4 d,so quite boring in the class
during lecture, my stomachache damn pain
till i cant sit straight,i had to bend my body onto my leg there
u know how pain is it ??
no body know..my friends cant help me
finsh class on 4pm
then went to auntie hse
popo saw dou me then ask me ate cake
popo always ask me eat de..wan me fat le..
then go on9 n rest coz stomachache
5 something back to MU
console jiejie sin..coz she sad sad
jiejie dun sad sad d har,meimei sayang
at home rest for awhile
then jiejie went to play squash with ai zai n ah jie
haha..i cant imagine a skeleton play squash
i dint go play,coz i dun wan BUY squash ball anymore
jiejie went out d
then my turn went out
went night market with dai lou
back b4 10pm
after that fly car back my own home
half n hour reach d,quite fast de
my daddy saw i reach home d then ask me go yam cha
ok~ wait i bath 1st
someone bought me a purse,thanks yea..i like it
my daddy suddenly ask me go watch movie sumore...swt~
i tot wat happen ..cheh~ those xxx thing..dun think so much yea..
go yam cha d,saw tiffany,tis afternoon she said she wan sayang me coz of my stomachache
she reali come kiss me..haha..
happy~

i hate ppl lie me
dun try to fool me
i hate~

No comments:

Post a Comment