Monday, July 20, 2009

presentation

the mirror is too dirty
happy me~
my class leng lui presenting

pointing my mum...jessica



damn damn damn happy~
today got English presentation
damn scared,never practise with my partner
wore formal to college
already 1 year dint wear skirt le
tis year is the 1st time
i'm the 1st group who start the presentation
of coz~ i'm damn nervous
keep sweating
leg paining coz of my high heel
it's ok~
start present it
my partner was so poor,i talk much more louder than them,they r guy
it's ok..i just do my best
at the end~
teacher called us
i scared teacher ask us redo
thanks god~ teacher praise me,she said tat i'm quite good
i'm damn happy on tat time
but my partner was poor
luckily nonit to redo
hope can get high mark
n my formal, i reali love it so much
eventhough it's expensive,but i love it
luckily teacher dint complain about my skirt tat's too short
thanks god~

so sorry to dai lou
he waited me back home wait till fall as sleep d
he's damn hungry + tired
sorry~
i reach home d
saw a pig sleeping there
put down my bag in my room
and then go dai lou room called him wake up
then v go ate our lunch,MCD

tis 2 days has to hardworking on study already
wednesday got IA test
with a good mood,i can study better
pls don't spoil my mood yea









2 comments:

  1. wei..ur class de leng lui de skirt is more shorter wor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea la...but teacher dint complain..
    it's ok la..haha

    ReplyDelete