Thursday, July 23, 2009

damn sad

today IA test
i cant do it
never do balance sheet n income statement
even my T account also like shit
i damn scared now
how how how ???
after the test,i wanna cried d
but i cant,just can wait back home d oni cry
keep hug hug my mum,sad sad with her

damn worried~
i'm hardworking study on IA
but y ??
should be more hardwork than tis

someone cheers me up
so my mood become better than just now
but i'm still worrying my result
TT

5pm finished class d
me,yap,sok kuan n ik jing walked back home
20 mins oni reach home
tired + hot
it's ok la,save money,my wallet left 30 cents oni
how to take taxi?? so just walk back home lo
back home d then straight away cooked my dinner
and then bath n ate my dinner
after that,i had nth to do,just wan to cry
face my bear bear n then cried,but it just last for few second oni
then jiejie come console me
haiz~
canot cry
wat to do ??
laugh lo
listen the funny + crazy babe laugh
then me n jiejie keep laughing at there
i'm getting crazy

2 comments:

  1. 不要太担心~!
    相信你会考到好成绩^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 绝对不会了。。
    因为我真的不会做。。

    ReplyDelete